COVID-19 – Waste Services CONTACTS
Click here for COVID-19 Service Change UPDATES
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Let’s Talk Trash recognizes there could be alterations to the region’s waste management services. We will be updating any changes to waste services as they occur. During this time, Let’s Talk Trash may be operating reduced office hours as we work more from home, but are still available at info@LetsTalkTrash.ca and 604-485-2260 (ext 308).
City Curbside Garbage/Recycling, and Curbside Compost Pilot Project,
and/or Recycling Depot updates and other waste management services alerts. Scroll down to ‘My Schedule.’
- City of Powell River – Curbside Garbage, Curbside Recycling, Curbside Pilot Composting Project, etc.
- qathet Regional District – Recycling Depots, Compost Pilot Drop Off, etc.
- Recycle BC – packaging & printed paper recycling program.
- Sunshine Disposal & Recycling – Private Garbage & Recycling Pick Up, Yard & Food Waste Drop Off, BC Used Oil program, etc.
- Augusta Recyclers – Yard Waste Drop Off, Garbage Self-Haul, Construction & Demolition Waste, Drop Off Recycling, Scrap Metal, etc.
- Let’s Talk Trash – Zero Waste Events, Shoreline Clean Ups, Illegal Dumping, Wood Stove Exchange Program, Compost Education Centre, Waste Reduction Workshop, etc.
Please contact us with your questions.
Abby McLennan, Tai Uhlmann, & Ingalisa Burns (Let’s Talk Trash team)