Are you planning an event?
Zero Waste Event
- SIGN OUT the Community Zero Waste Station sorting Bins! (More info on the Zero Waste Sorting bins).
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org / 604-485-2260 ext 308) about borrowing the Community Dish Supply! We have a set of about 250 plates, mugs and forks, as well as around 100 bowls, spoons, and knives.
- Contact us about borrowing the mobile automatic dishwashing trailer!
Additional resources to guide your event towards Zero Waste:
- Zero Waste Guide for Event Planners (PDF). This comprehensive guide offers many tips and considerations for events of any size. The qathet Regional District has some resources available for free to help support your event in reducing as much waste as possible.
- Zero Waste Tips for Event Coordinators/Planners
- Zero Waste Guide for Vendors (a great document to issue to all vendors to assist your efforts!)
- Are you a musical festival coordinator or volunteer? Sustainable Music Festivals Guidebook, a publication out of Sweden.